This Policy describes how we collect, use, disclose, protect, store, and transfer your information. Personal Information means any information that identifies or makes an individual identifiable.
1. How We Collect Your Personal Information
When you visit our website or use of application, the following information may be directly or indirectly collected.
A. Registration Information
To use our services, you may need to create an account, and during the process of setting up your account, you may provide email address, phone number or other contact information as part of the registration process.
B. Payment Information
When you purchase products from us, we collect your full name, your shipping and billing address, your phone number and your credit card, bank or PayPal information.
We use your personal information and address to fulfill your order. We do not process or store your credit card or PayPal information, but our third-party payment processors do.
C. Transactional Information
Whenever you purchase products from us, we collect information about your transactions such as the date and time of purchase, the products you purchased and the amount charged.
We use this information primarily for business analytics and, in some instances, to segment and personalize the marketing emails we send. Please note that receiving marketing emails from us is entirely optional and is something you can opt-out from at any time by sending us an email or clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link included on all marketing emails.
2. How We Use Your Personal Information
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To improve our services and provide you with the more personalized Services;
- To provide you customer services;
- To send service-related communications, such as update, security issues, marketing material of our products, confirmation or notices to the transaction;
- To protect our legal interests during the process of the services;
- To comply with any legal obligations that we have in connection with any legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
4. Links to External Sites
5. How We Share Your Personal Information
We do not disclose your personal information to any third party without your prior consent.
A. Sharing your personal information with our affiliated companies
B. Sharing your personal data with third parties
C. Sharing your personal data with government authorities
In accordance with relevant laws, we may have to disclose your personal information to a judiciary or administrative entity, whenever such disclosure is deemed necessary for protecting, challenging or enforcing the legal rights of Arcon, its Users, or third parties. Unless required by law, we will not be required to notify you of any such disclosure.
D. Sharing your personal data in case of mergers
In the unlikely event our business activities or shares are transferred partly or totally to any third party, such third parties may access your personal information. In this case, we may also allow your personal information to be transferred to the acquiring third party.
However, please note that no existing data transmission method on the web, or electronic storage, can guarantee the absolute security of your personal data. If your accounts and personal data are protected by a password, you are responsible for ensuring this password’s confidentiality. Please do not disclose this password.
7. How we process Children’s personal information
Our services are not intended for children under 16, and we will not knowingly collect information form children unless permitted to do so by applicable law. If we accidently collect any personal information about the children, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information in our database after we aware such situation.
8. How to Access & Control Your Personal Information
To the extent required by applicable law, you may
- have the right to access certain personal data we maintain about you,
- request that we update or correct inaccuracies in that data,
- object or restrict to our use of your personal data,
- ask us to delete your personal data from our database.
To exercise these rights, you may contact us at email@example.com. We may decline the request if we have reasonable grounds to believe that the request is a fraudulent, unfeasible or may jeopardize the privacy of others.
10. Contact Us